This salad looks so refreshing for the hot summer days ahead! Looks perfect to bring to a BBQ and enjoy with family and friends!
Honey Lime Rainbow Fruit Salad
1 lb fresh strawberries , diced
- 1 lb fresh pineapple , diced
- 12 oz fresh blueberries
- 12 oz red grapes , diced into halves
- 4 kiwis , peeled and diced
- 1 (15 oz) can mandarin oranges in juice, drained well and sliced into halves
- 2 ripe bananas , diced*
Honey Lime Dressing
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tsp lime zest (zest of 2 medium limes)
- 1 Tbsp fresh lime juice
Add all fruit to a large mixing bowl. In a small mixing bowl, whisk together they honey, lime zest and lime juice. Pour over fruit just before serving and toss to evenly coat (as it sits for a few minutes the juices will gather at the bottom, so toss again before plating).
*The bananas aren’t pictured. I decided to add them later on because I love the sweet flavor they add.